Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Street Photography

Downtown DC-38
Sometimes we let our problems consume us and we lose ourselves for a little while, life in general has been full of changes lately, and not all of them are “good” (not that change is inherently good or bad, it just “is”), but I’m a glutton for punishment so I dusted myself and I’m coming back for more.

This past Saturday I went out and took some pictures in downtown DC, I had a lot of fun, and here are some of the pictures I took.

Downtown DC-1
Downtown DC-6
Downtown DC-16
Downtown DC-17
Downtown DC-25
Downtown DC-27
Downtown DC-29
Downtown DC-30
I spent a lot of time at Starbucks updating my laptop :P
Downtown DC-34
Downtown DC-35
Downtown DC-37
Downtown DC-70
My friend S, she's been such a great support thru hard times, and beautiful as always.
Our friend S, beautiful as always.
Also, I wanted to mention that I might start updating the blog with one picture a day, and then a regular post once a week, we’ll see if I can do that.

Thank you very much for reading,

Andres Trujillo

No comments:

Post a Comment