Saturday, May 25, 2013

To Start Again

So, going back on my word…

Three years ago, I crossed the Florida state line while flipping it off and muttering “I will never come back”… So now, I’m swallowing my words while I prepare to go back in a week, and relocate myself in Miami. I decided to document the trip (as I tried to do the first time around), with my 35mm cameras (I’m gonna be traveling during the day only, so yay for me), I guess we will see what comes out of that (other than the need to re-acquire a nice scanner).

 
In the meantime, I am going to (try to), take some portraits of my local friends before I leave, nothing to elaborate, but definitively will shoot for some well lit portraits.

I will update further as the week goes by.

Picture by Patty Pinies

 

No comments:

Post a Comment