Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Writing is hard

 

 

Well, I’ve been absent for a bit, in my defense, I didn’t have much to write about (I’ve gone to Florida, Florida has come here, I had a couple of snow storms, and I’m getting good at grappling again).

This past weekend I met with Kevin (his HDR work is AMAZING), and we took some pictures of the Tidal Basin at sunrise, I’m happy (ish) with my shots, but I’m waiting for Kevin to publish his and frustrate the heck out of me.


I'm long overdue for a review of Fundy Software's suite, I switched computers and I'll admit that I haven't fully used the software since I got it. Also, I got a couple of toys for my lighting (an umbrella style octa, and a Cheetah Stand tri-flash bracket) that I will too review (as soon as I get a subject in front of my camera).

In the meantime, here are a few more pics:

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment