Thursday, June 30, 2011

I love the city



I've been enjoying DC a lot, when I first moved here I really thought I was going to hate the city (being the island boy I am), I always hated big cities, the noise, the people, etc. but it is different this time (maybe, I am different this time), I find myself enjoying seeing the city life unfold before my eyes, and as picture subjects, it beats the hell out of Boca Raton, FL.

I've been cleaning the hard drives, and I'm gonna do one last push for all the pics I haven't publish before, then I'll start from zero with some new photo projects, hopefully this will be done by next week.

In other news, I've been using 500 Pixels's website to publish some of my pics, and I might make the change to it soon, I added a badge to the top of my blog, check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Andres Trujillo

No comments:

Post a Comment