Friday, April 8, 2011

Another Day


So I'm sitting, watching "Too Tough To Die: A Tribute to Johnny Ramone", smoking a cigarette and drinking my morning coffee, later I'll be listening to Rise Against's "Endgame" and this got me thinking, a couple of days back, a friend tagged me on a video promo for this CD on Facebook, I liked, and went out and bought the CD.... 10 years ago this would not have happened. I didn't have the money, nor a place where I could get alternative (Punk Rock, Ska, etc) music close by. I think this was one of the motivations behind my move to the U.S. (well, not exactly the music, but the opportunity to better my life).

Today I have so many more opportunities than I used to have, and I think sometimes I take them for granted.

Anyway, in other news, I asked a good friend (Serge Gerlach) to title some of my pics on Flickr and he came up with a lot of crazy shit, I'll be changing titles for a while, but you can see the new titles on the comments of the pics.

That's all for today, I'll be back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment