Friday, November 12, 2010

What a week

Nothing exciting, just busy, tired and glad it is over :)

I don't have much to talk about, I made some home made reflectors last weekend, here are some shots:





Well, hopefully I will be able to get something going in the next couple of weeks regarding wireless triggering of my flashes, planning on using this


and this



the triggers can be found HERE, and the hotshoe adapter with the PC sync port can be found HERE.

Have a good one, and please, if you're interested in learning how to use your flashes, you should check this two sites: Syl Arena's Speedlighting Blog, and Joe McNally's Blog, also Zack Arias's Blog (EDIT: yeah, I also forgot to add this blog, David Hobby's Strobist is the site for off camera flash)

Have a nice weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment