Monday, July 27, 2015

Jiujiteiros

image.jpg

So, as many great things I have to say for Brazilian Jiujitsu (great exercise, great self-defense system, it helped me lose 50 pounds in 12 months, etc), I think one of the things I love the most is the fact that it is full of interesting characters, and many pioneers of the sport are not only still alive, but also, still active.

With that in mind, I've started a series of portraits of the Jiujiteiros. Small first, the people that, day in and day out, help me get better, teammates, coaches and visiting instructors; but I do have the idea of expanding, and including, big names and pioneers of the sport (as the opportunities become available).  

Here's to the beginning of a project, and to the hope that it grows.

20150609-27 copy.jpg
20150609-46 copy.jpg
Fanfarroes-10 (2).jpg
Jits-3.jpg
Jits-9.jpg
Jits-14.jpg
Jiujiteiros Miameros-4.jpg
Jiujiteiros Miameros-6.jpg
Jiujiteiros Miameros-24.jpg
Jiujiteiros Miameros-44 copy.jpg
Jiujiteiros Miameros-47.jpg
Jiujiteiros Miameros-49.jpg
warm up-20.jpg
20150718-10.jpg




from Blog - Big Light Box http://ift.tt/1IBBqi1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment