Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Antiquing


Have you ever gone antiquing (I assume you're either married male and you were dragged there, or you're a female dragging your partner there)? next time you go, pay attention at the look of total and utter despair and resignation on every male face at the antique store.

Last weekend we went antiquing again for Kell's birthday, and I gotta say, it was fun (HERE are some of the pictures from that day), this time around I had a better idea of what to photograph as that was our second time on that particular store (personally I search for old photographs/photographic equipment every time I go there).

In other news, there are some new pictures on my Flickr stream, and a little addition to the "Go ahead, steal my images, I dare you..." post, go check the latest TWIP Podcast (Episode #192), specifically the interview with Trey Ratcliff and his views on self marketing (and his approach to posting images online).

That's it for today, I'll be back soon (hopefully I'll remember)

No comments:

Post a Comment