Friday, February 11, 2011

New Pro and Amateur photographers I'm looking at

I've been looking for inspiration, and one of the things I like to do is check out what other photographers are doing, here are two Photographers I really like and admire.

Jeremy "Kurse" Rodgers from Alpha Dreams Studio, Kurse is an old grappling friend, we met via a Martial Arts forum we both frequented, and since, I considered him family, he is a really nice, easy going guy based in South Florida, you can see some of his sample material in his blog, but here are some of my favorites:

Luis "El MAcho" with his daughter Fuyumi


Pandinha and I fighting for grips


Me messing with Pandinha by wearing a whitebelt


The crew of the 2009 South Florida Throwdown


Luis, Fuyumi and Hiroko San


The other Pro photographer I've been checking out is Mr. Dustin Snipes, I really love his method of lighting and post processing. Also, his athlete's portraits have a very distinct feeling to them, I'll encourage people to check him out.



No comments:

Post a Comment