Friday, January 14, 2011

New Pro and Amateur photographers I'm looking at

So as usual, there are a lot of Pros and Amateur photographers out there, recently I've been looking at the work of a couple of Venezuelan photographers I know personally, there are Iaranavi Raynaud Navarro (also, he has a really nice photo set HERE) from Cumana, Venezuela (Pro), and Gabriella Moreno Cudemus from Valencia, Venezuela.


Now, a little disclaimer, Gabriella is my cousin (one of my favorites at that), and Iaranavi is like my lil' brother, I fully admit that I am totally bias and see them both as the best photographers in Venezuela, so I linked to their work and I'll let you be the judge. In the meantime, just keep an eye out for them as I'm sure that there's a lot of great work coming from this kids in the future.


Andres Trujillo
Northern Virginia Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment